Introducing Caristix™ Cloak Software
Caristix Cloak is designed to help interface analysts and engineers to accurately de-identify HL7 data, covering all 18 HIPAA identifiers. Data can then be safely shared for such purposes as porting realistic data to a test system or staging area, providing realistic sample HL7 messsages for interface scoping, and providing data for clinical and financial analytics.
Cloak software provides the following features and functionality:
- Maps identifiers to fields and segments
- Maintains useful date preserving the patient’s overall record
- Traces impacted message components
- Produces a de-ideintification process report
- Prevents re-identification
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7: 32 or 64-bit editions
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- .NET Framework 3.5
The easiest way to get your feet wet with Cloak is to read about how to de-identify HL7 Messages.