Message Maker in Caristix Test Software
Use the Message Maker tool to create test messages to PLACE INTO a scenario or to copy to another application. The messages you generate will be based on a specific profile (an HL7 version based on the reference standard, or a profile created in Caristix Conformance).
- In the main menu, click Tools, Message Maker. The Message Maker dialog box appears.
- In the Conformance Profile dropdown list, select a profile to base the message on. If you use Caristix Conformance, the list includes the profiles you’ve created in Conformance (in addition to the standard HL7 reference profiles).
- Expand the tree view on the message type you need.
- Double-click an event, and the Messages tab automatically populates with a message based on data contained in the Caristix data dictionary.
- Navigate the tree view to add as many messages as needed.
- To save messages to a .txt file, click File, Save Results.
- To close the Message Maker tool, click the OK button at the bottom of the screen.