Introducing Message De-Identification with Caristix Workgroup Software
Caristix Workgroup helps interface analysts and engineers to accurately de-identify HL7 data, covering all 18 HIPAA identifiers. Data can then be safely shared for such purposes as porting realistic data to a test system or staging area, providing realistic sample HL7 messsages for interface scoping, and providing data for clinical and financial analytics.
The following features and functionality are included:
- Maps identifiers to fields and segments
- Maintains useful date preserving the patient’s overall record
- Traces impacted message components
- Produces a de-ideintification process report
- Prevents re-identification