Configure a set of rules to be validated manually by the user.
- [Enable/Disable]: If checked, the check-list validation will be displayed to the user when the task will be executed.
- CHECK: Description of the validation rule to be executed.
- RELATED DOCUMENT: (Optional). Related document helping the user to validate the rule. To do so, click the “Edit” button at the right of the cell, the browse the file you want to link.
At run-time, a dialog listing validations will be shown. Users will have to set the status for each rules, and a reason if needed.
- CHECK: The description of the validation to be executed.
- RELATED DOCUMENT: Related document helping the user to validate the rule. Click the document name to open it.
- STATUS: Select the status for a validation rule. Default value is Skipped.
- REASON: (Optional). If needed, write a note about this specific execution.