- Data filtering on the Table Library’s entries. [how-to video]
- The HL7 special character escape sequences no longer cause field offset.
- The message comparison feature now consider missing and empty components/sub-components as equivalent only if the setting ‘Treat missing and empty fields as equivalent’ is checked.
- Don’t flag missing component/sub-component as conformance errors for “DataType: VARIES” fields, e.g. OBX.5.
- Allow entering a custom repetition count while editing conformance profile’s segments and fields. [how-to video]
- Improved XML de-identification process scalability.