- The Workgroup log in information can now be stored in the PC configuration to allow users to login automatically (Remember Me). The password is AES encrypted.
- The database connection string is now stored encrypted in the PC configuration and scenario suite files.
- The database connection can now be configured to use SSL.
- You can now choose between two types of message receivers for Receive Message Tasks (see video). MLLP revision 1 and MLLP revision 2.
- Allow to customize the response when a task receives a message. It’s now easier to test Query-Response use-cases.
- The produced reports now use the PC date-time format.
- The Excel profile export now contains links to referenced segments, fields, and tables.
- Allow selecting a custom log file path for Cloak console (command-line app).
- [Breaking change] The XML add-on now supports both default namespace and namespace-with-prefix declaration in documents. See this support page to know more about this breaking change.
- A new built-in de-identification rule-set to de-identify XML document.
- Table values are now case-sensitive. It helps to describe your data domain when you have case-sensitive data.
- Display issues with the table’s content have been fixed.
- The search bar in the Segment and Data Type editor display expected results.
- The Gap Analysis Workbench table doesn’t scroll up when the table’s content changes.
- The Receive Message tasks delay now starts on the task turn, instead of starting at the beginning of the an action.
- The message validation algorithm will use its parent table reference for sub-component and component’s first value.
- Auto-detect new date-time formats (date-time with offset using a date-time generator.)
- Table generators now supported using Cloak and Test console application.
- Improved content for standard HL7 specifications (HL7 v2.1 to HL7 v2.7).
* Custom de-identification rules file needs to be updated to be able to process XML documents, in line with the new namespace handling feature. If you have any question, contact us and we will help you to update your existing rules.
* The database connection string is now encrypted when saved in a test scenario suite file (.cxs). Once encrypted and saved, any previous version of the software (3.6 and older) won’t be able to read the scenario suite properly.
- Added missing content for standard HL7 specifications (HL7 v2.1 to HL7 v2.7).
- Allow TestConsole (command-line app) to run as many simultaneous processes as you want.
- HL7 v2.7.1 and HL7 v2.8 standard profiles are now available. HL7 v2.8.1 and HL7 v2.8.2 are also on their way.
- The de-identification identities dictionary created when the “Re-apply rules and replacement data across multiple files” option is activated now uses the AES-128 algorithm to protect PHI inside the identities dictionary. *
- In HL7 Message Validation, it is now possible to optionally consider fields which only contain empty components/sub-components empty themselves.
e.g.: If the option is enabled, ‘PID|1||^^^^^^|’ and ‘PID|1|||’ will be considered to be equivalent.
- In HL7 Message Validation, it is now possible to ignore the last field’s delimiter in a segment.
e.g.: If the option is enabled, ‘PID|1|555|’ and ‘PID|1|555′ are considered to be equivalent.
- Improved Segment-Field validation algorithm in the Scenario Suite HL7 v2.x validation section.
- Trimmed Line-feed characters in XML de-identification values.
- Added content for standard HL7 specifications (HL7 v2.1 to HL7 v2.7).
- Fixed an issue where the HL7 Message content editor window was cropped when accessibility properties were enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the de-identification algorithm where fake identities could be lost when similar IDs existed in the identities dictionary. *
- Fixed an issue where the message structure tree was not able to process some messages.
- Fixed an issue where the message structure tree was not displaying message groups correctly.
- Multiple Send and Receive / Scenario Suite instances had issues reading HL7 messages simultaneously. This has been corrected.
* If you are using the Cloak-Live web-service alongside Cloak Desktop, you will have to update both software at once to avoid compatibility issues. Ask us to get the Cloak-Live web-service MSI.
- Data filtering on the Table Library’s entries. [how-to video]
- The HL7 special character escape sequences no longer cause field offset.
- The message comparison feature now consider missing and empty components/sub-components as equivalent only if the setting ‘Treat missing and empty fields as equivalent’ is checked.
- Don’t flag missing component/sub-component as conformance errors for “DataType: VARIES” fields, e.g. OBX.5.
- Allow entering a custom repetition count while editing conformance profile’s segments and fields. [how-to video]
- Improved XML de-identification process scalability.