- Added missing content for standard HL7 specifications (HL7 v2.1 to HL7 v2.7).
- Allow TestConsole (command-line app) to run as many simultaneous processes as you want.
- HL7 v2.7.1 and HL7 v2.8 standard profiles are now available. HL7 v2.8.1 and HL7 v2.8.2 are also on their way.
- The de-identification identities dictionary created when the “Re-apply rules and replacement data across multiple files” option is activated now uses the AES-128 algorithm to protect PHI inside the identities dictionary. *
- In HL7 Message Validation, it is now possible to optionally consider fields which only contain empty components/sub-components empty themselves.
e.g.: If the option is enabled, ‘PID|1||^^^^^^|’ and ‘PID|1|||’ will be considered to be equivalent.
- In HL7 Message Validation, it is now possible to ignore the last field’s delimiter in a segment.
e.g.: If the option is enabled, ‘PID|1|555|’ and ‘PID|1|555′ are considered to be equivalent.
- Improved Segment-Field validation algorithm in the Scenario Suite HL7 v2.x validation section.
- Trimmed Line-feed characters in XML de-identification values.
- Added content for standard HL7 specifications (HL7 v2.1 to HL7 v2.7).
- Fixed an issue where the HL7 Message content editor window was cropped when accessibility properties were enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the de-identification algorithm where fake identities could be lost when similar IDs existed in the identities dictionary. *
- Fixed an issue where the message structure tree was not able to process some messages.
- Fixed an issue where the message structure tree was not displaying message groups correctly.
- Multiple Send and Receive / Scenario Suite instances had issues reading HL7 messages simultaneously. This has been corrected.
* If you are using the Cloak-Live web-service alongside Cloak Desktop, you will have to update both software at once to avoid compatibility issues. Ask us to get the Cloak-Live web-service MSI.
- Data filtering on the Table Library’s entries. [how-to video]
- The HL7 special character escape sequences no longer cause field offset.
- The message comparison feature now consider missing and empty components/sub-components as equivalent only if the setting ‘Treat missing and empty fields as equivalent’ is checked.
- Don’t flag missing component/sub-component as conformance errors for “DataType: VARIES” fields, e.g. OBX.5.
- Allow entering a custom repetition count while editing conformance profile’s segments and fields. [how-to video]
- Improved XML de-identification process scalability.