- Integration Packages: Caristix uses its own productivity software and clearly identified processes to build interfaces. We bring proven HL7 expertise to the table to enable interoperability and secure the accurate cost-effective exchange of data in healthcare settings. Our team gets you up and running quickly, reducing time-to-delivery often by as much as 50% over typical timelines.
- Complete interface documentation: We create architecture, message flow, gap analysis, interface specifications, transformation lists, validation test results, and test cases during the integration process. All those steps are documented, kept up-to-date and available to your team when needed.
- Interface Monitoring: Caristix proactively monitors the integration server and interfaces on a continuous basis. Detects events and problems as they happen so they can be solved often even before anyone has noticed.
- Hosted or on-premise solutions: Let Caristix setup a secured and dedicated environment for your integration needs or work in your data center as dependent on your business needs.
- Support by email and phone: We provide a dedicated support agent who knows your environment, requirements, and business needs. Emergency support is always available.