Hello HL7 community, we’ve decided to give the old HL7-Definition reference website its well-deserved retirement. We’re now proud to introduce the new and improved HL7-Definition V2 website.
We’ve been asking for your feedback for the last few months, and for a good reason :-). By popular demand, we’ve included some new features, including:
- More detailed specification descriptions
- Standard HTTPS, removing the need to use custom ports
- A more convenient and user-friendly search feature
- Improved overall performance
- Mobile friendly
- Offline support
- Message decoder – See field names in HL7 messages
- Message validator – Validate the message is inline with the standard
- FHIR specification support
You can find it here: https://hl7-definition.caristix.com/v2
The Caristix team!