Are you just getting started with Caristix software? Or do you need a refresh on functionality you haven’t used in a while?
We’re launching a video tutorial series for Caristix users. The series prepares you to use Workgroup to cover the entire interface lifecycle: scoping, configuration, testing, go-live, maintenance, and upgrades. The series will walk you step-by-step through loading HL7 data to output a spec and interface requirements, setting up validation testing, de-identifying messages, and much more. This week we’re kicking things off with two videos; the complete series will cover 14 topics.
If you’re an analyst, developer, or team lead who’s just getting started with Caristix, you’ll want to take a look.
Start with Chapter 1, an introduction to Workgroup software.
And move on to Chapter 2, which shows you how to use Workgroup’s search and filter functionality for data discovery and troubleshooting.
Here’s the complete list of videos. Watch for the others — we’ll be adding more over the coming weeks and months. And let us know what you think in the comments.
- Chapter 1: Introducing Workgroup
- Chapter 2: HL7 Data at the Message Level – Discovery and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 3: HL7 Data at Message Level – Analysis
- Chapter 4: HL7 Data at the System Level – Profiles
- Chapter 5: HL7 Data at the System Level – More about Profiles
- Chapter 6: Understanding Interface Requirements – Gap Analysis
- Chapter 7: Building the Interface – Export Profiles
- Chapter 8: Validating Transformations – Testing
- Chapter 9: Managing Documentation and Artifacts – Workgroup Library
- Chapter 10: Managing Users and Privileges
- Chapter 11: Managing Your Interfacing Assets
- Chapter 12: De-Identifying Messages
- Chapter 13: Validating Network Connectivity – Routing and Listening
- Chapter 14: Putting It All Together – The Interfacing Lifecycle