This generator creates a Boolean (True or False) value.
How to use the Boolean generator
- Random values
- Generate True or False value randomly.
- Include random blanks. Allowing random blanks will mean that you generate empty strings among the values for use in the field or data type.
- Sequential list
- Generate a sequence of True, False, True, False, True, etc.
- Start new list. Always start the sequence with True.
- Continue from previous list. If you run the test and it ends with True, the next time it will start with False.
|Example #1:||Generated Values|