Router Functionality in Message Player
With Message Player, you can send HL7 messages stored in flat files to another system. To send messages:
- Add the file(s) containing messages you want to play to the playlist
- In the playlist section, click Add..
- Pick the file(s) you want to play
- Click Open
- Play the messages
- Click the Play button
- Provide the IP address and port of the system listening to the messages (see the configuration section for more details)
- Click OK
- Click Stop at any time to interrupt transmission.
Message Player will send HL7 messages contained in playlist file(s). Messages will be sent one at a time, with a wait for acknowledgment (ACK/NACK) between messages.