Create, Document, and Configure Test Scenarios
Create a New Scenario
- Under the Scenario Suite tab, right click the name of the Suite, then click Add new Scenario.
- New Scenario appears under the name of the Suite. Rename to reflect the clinical or operational scenario you’ll be testing.
Document a Scenario
On the Documentation tab, document the Name, the Description, Requirements (add any reference to specific product requirements) and additional Notes.
Configure a Scenario
On the Configuration tab, set timing and execution.
- Timing: Specify the times before starting a scenario and the wait time between executions.
- Execution: Specify the number of times to execute the scenario.
- Execution probability: Specify the expected execution probability of a scenario. The feature enables your validation to skip the scenario from time to time. For instance, at 50% probability over 10 executions, the scenario will run 5 times when the suite is executed.
- Instantiate variables: Specify if variables should be filled out at this level.